
I seriously need to update the stick figure family on the back of my vehicle. In the mean time, this is going to have to do. Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys{dot}com
[NOTE: I had to disable the links to freeflashtoys{dot}com, where I got the decal, because it was freaking out my McAfee SiteAdvisor security thingie]
4 comments:
You totally need that on your car. You should do it for real.
is it just me, or does that seem HUGE?!
Are you able to purchase these little decals the way you customize them?? ...Because that would be so much FUN!
Wow - I guess you guys do have a lot of kids. You handle it so well that I just forget that you've given birth that many times. I know that I couldn't hang with your schedule - just looking at your stick figure family makes me tired! :)
Post a Comment