There are such opposing world views on this one. Like this:
And, coming down off that nice warm, fuzzy high, we have this:
See what I mean? There is no consensus of opinion here.
So, I will refrain from venting all my petty peeves. You wouldn't like me very much by the time I was done, anyway. Instead, I will take the moral high ground, and purposefully seek silver linings. It was great to have two friends for dinner, since we didn't leave town to visit our own moms. The weather was lovely, in spite of the weekend forecast. My first Sunday as Sunbeam teacher went pretty well. The young man who has been investigating the Church by attending my Seminary class (!) has come to meetings two weeks in a row, and finally set an appointment for his first discussion with the missionaries.
All very good stuff.
I remember last year, my Gabba knew I was feeling blue and moody (preggo, remember?), so she got up after everyone else went to bed, and quietly cleaned the kitchen, the dining room, and the living room. And then she made a Mothers Day banner for me and a Birthday banner for
So, that was last year. I have another full year to work on my "issues." I may or may not keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment