If you hang out with me much, you may be aware of my absolute refusal to participate in merchandising...you know, where I pay extra money for the privilege of purchasing something merchandised with the newest/coolest/most popular entertainment or sports franchise plastered all over it.
Apparently, I'm not too subtle about it. I've expended no small amount of oxygen explaining to my children why Incredible Hulk breakfast cereal and Disney Princess fruit snacks are NOT on our grocery list (doesn't taste any better, and we're not going to eat the box, which is what we're paying for, after all). So, yesterday, I was at the store, and stopped by the clearance section, just in case there was something amazing. Gabba was with me, and she is familiar with this routine, and she started browsing, too. "Oh, Mom! This would be perfect for George!" she said, as she took a little outfit off the rack, "Except it's merchandised. Darn." And she put it back. No further argument. He he he.
So, this video made me laugh. I LOVE the Onion News Network. Sometimes they're a little out of line, in my humble opinion, but usually a guilt-free giggle. Enjoy!
1 comment:
That is the funniest thing ever! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment