[alternate title: We Were in the Newspaper...Again]
It's true. We were featured in a newspaper. Pictures and everything. It was fun! It has been fun the last five times, too.
Wait. Five times? What the heck? How come we keep ending up in the newspaper. We're just an ordinary, boring, garden-variety family, aren't we? Aren't we?
I wonder if the photographer charges for copies of the pictures he took...
1 comment:
Love this Amber! You guys are going to end up pretty famous in your town! We'll be asking for autographs soon. On a more serious note - I really love the theme of the article and agree with everything you said. I'm glad we decided to put the boys in together again (I'm not sure they are). But I think they need each other more then they realise, and the closeness of proximity without walls between then provides that. Hope you are all well by the way, and enjoying your summer :)
Post a Comment