But I had such a great time. Chris and Nicole were easy-going and funny and cracking jokes the whole time. And the family is so laid back, and fun to be around. It was a really enjoyable afternoon, and I was happy to be a part of it.
Now I'm slowly working my way through the 800+ photographs, editing and culling and altering to my heart's content (you know how much I love to play with my photo files!). It will be a while before I can post the whole set to my photography blog, but I thought I would put up just two, that I couldn't help but stop and gussy up.
Now I'm slowly working my way through the 800+ photographs, editing and culling and altering to my heart's content (you know how much I love to play with my photo files!). It will be a while before I can post the whole set to my photography blog, but I thought I would put up just two, that I couldn't help but stop and gussy up.
2 comments:
Great Job Amber! I'm so glad it went well!
Love these!! You did an awesome job!!!
Post a Comment