And when I figure out exactly how he did it, I am seriously going to do something about it.
No, I won't really leave you hanging like that. He knows what he's doing. But I sure don't.
What he did was this: bought a new computer. Not the easy, boring way, mind you. He went to the techie websites and ordered the components, and then built it himself. It's really cool. But it's taken a REALLY long time. I'm not saying it wasn't time. After all, the other computer was seven years old. But even so, the computing part of my life has been in upheaval. I have gone days and days avoiding doing anything on this machine because it's not intuitive anymore. And he put different programs on here than I'm used to. I'm not saying it isn't better. Just different. So, I'm pecking my way around, trying to figure schtuff out. Guess I'm going to have to waste lots of time here until I'm comfortable with everything again. Then he put a networking card in the old computer, so they both have access to the Internet. I sense a whole new set of rules for computers and phoglets and Internet access. And he moved all my pictures to Drive G (I think?). How do I access that? Danggit. I'm such a technology infant.
No comments:
Post a Comment