I think this is so funny. Even though it's time-lapse, I swear that's about accurate for my house. In fact, it's almost creepy, it's so much like my life. Only, at my house, there would be SIX little critters all over the place, and the mess would be even BIGGER!
I like that they put that little disclaimer at the beginning about human interaction being edited out, but that they do love their son and all. Thanks to Mommy And Beyond for sharing.
5 comments:
That's funny! What amazes me is that the baby will play so much on his own. None of mine ever did that.
that is too cute! Did you set up a hidden camera at my house? lol
I hope that someone has told her that it only gets worse as they grow older! Seriously, I wish that I only had that small of a mess to clean every day! And, at least it's all in one contained room. I swear I get my 10,000 steps in a day just from shuffling toys from all the rooms in our house into the play room!
Hey Amber! I didn't see the comment you made on my business blog until now about the Rose Hat.
Just let me know what size it is that you need and I can probably make it.
OK .. I'm tired just watching the little guy with all that energy. I'll join him for a nap at this point.
Post a Comment