Yvette drew these pictures, and then BEGGED me to post them on my blog. I love Yvette, so here they are.
First, here is a "guy" she drew, complete with belly button. She drew it first in pencil, and then carefully and meticulously colored each line. She was very proud of it. I don't remember what she named him.
Next up is the most elaborate rainbow I've seen in a long time. Pretty sure it's got the full light spectrum, and possibly a couple of spectrums that Yvy invented as she was drawing. Good job, Yvette!
You can see the beaver, the yellow chick next to the beaver, who can't fly so he is riding a bicycle. Also, observe the mouse just in front of the house. And the two birds flying overhead are twins, apparently, one just "had a stem on it when it got out," whatever that means...
2 comments:
Oh these are FABULOUS!! You are an artist sweet Yvette!!!:) Your rainbow is my favorite!!!!
Thanks, Mom for posting these;)
Cool art Yvette. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment