Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Thursday, November 1, 2007


Halloween

Hyrum was a shape shifter (whatever that is). The fabric for his cape was gold lamme (how do you spell that?) - and it was possessed. Gabriella was a pumpkin, an idea of her own imagining. Lucy started out as a winter fairy, but ended up as a fluffy princess...and that's OK. Eliza was a "unisus"; just ask her: not a pegicorn, a "sparkley, rainbowy unisus". Yvy went first as a bunny (as seen in the picture) and then as a giraffe. There are more stories behind this, but I'm posting here while I'm thinking about it, and then I 'll add detail later.

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Cute kiddoes!! Love to see everyone dressed up for Halloween!

Jan said...

Cute pics! It's such fun to see the kids all dressed up like that.

Aaron and Melissa said...

They all look so cute! I love seeing the little ones all dressed up!!!

Just so you know... I am still trying to get a senior pic from my mom. I haven't forgotten :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

cute, cute! looks like a fun halloween!

Krispy said...

That was soooo cute. I laughed so much. They looked great. Hyrum I love your shape shifter!