Sometimes, Hyrum or Gabba or Lucy will ask for permission to take pictures with the camera. So, I let them. Apparently, Yvette was a great photo op, because there were dozens of shots of her when I got the camera back. I am still learning all of the ins and outs of "Picasa", the photo-editing shareware put out by google.
Here is one of the fun things you can do: collages! So, this collage is a tribute to the cuteness of The Veeves, and to the inherited shutterbug-ness of my kids.

5 comments:
The collage is sooooo adorable! Can you print that off too? That'd be so awesome! I've got to get up to speed on all the neat products and features that are out there, but I've been having a major problem with not having enough time lately. One of these days!!! *shrugs* :-) BTW, I LOVE the new changes to your blog site.
Really cute! What a fun thing -- sweet pictures!
What a cute collage. It was good to see you all this weekend. Have a good week.
that is adorable. i didn't even know you could do that on picasa. i've got to check into that!
She is such a doll!
It looks like you all have been pretty busy. I love these blogs. I'll up date mine when I get the time.
Post a Comment