Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

10 Things I Should Be Doing

instead of commenting on blogs, reading the news, and checking my facebook account:

1 - making dinner

2 - preparing my seminary lesson

3 - finding Hyrum wherever he is, and getting him to knuckle down on the dishes

4 - following that prompting to write that letter to that one person

5 - writing and submitting the next installment for the vocabulary soap opera

6 - sorting laundry

7 - giving George a bath

8 - making my bed

9 - checking school assignments

10 - putting all the school stuff back on the children's table after the big shindig Sunday


I'm so good at guilt trips. I even give them to myself.

3 comments:

G-mom said...

you are funny. I do that too, but then just say... the important things will get done and the rest can wait. Just feed your baby. everyone else can have cereal!! :)

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Yeah - just make sure the kids are fed - the rest of that stuff isn't too important! :)

Jan said...

Yeah, me too. Maybe it's a girl thing.