
Of course, he's always had a personality. It's just that no one else can see it. All most folks see is the cuteness and the chub and the drool. I spend a LOT of time around him, so I get to see the personality flashes. But here is photographic proof. He is such a sweet boy, mellow and patient, and very happy to be with the family. Such a squishy, kissable baby!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much he's grown!!! (in such a little amount of time...) He's adorable!
oh wow!! He is getting so big so fast!! What a sweet baby. He is so cute, Amber!! I bet you are really enjoying him!
look at him looking all happy and human already! that means simon can't be far behind, right?? :)
Oh, he's a cutie!! And I am so not surprised -- he has great genes!!
Love that big happy grin.
Wow - I can't believe how big he is! What a cutie! You can tell he is happy to be with his family!
Post a Comment