It doesn't matter how big you get (and you. are. so. big!), you will always be my little boy. I have grown along with you, and we have learned a great deal from each other. These years of your childhood have been full of wonder and laughter, and a healthy dose of frustration and bewilderment and patience. For you and me both.
It brings me joy to know that in spite of it all - or maybe because of it all - you and I are good friends. What an asset you are to this family. God knew a good thing when He sent you first. I am grateful for your solid, responsible nature, for your willingness to lend a hand. I love that you love your sisters and your baby brother. I enjoy watching you all goof off together. That love and friendship will be among your most prized possessions in Life. It is in mine.
These next twelve years are going to be just as full as the first. Only you'll recollect a lot more of them. No, I take that back. I think they will be even more full than the first ones. Hang on for the ride!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hyrum!!!!
That last picture is so very GQ. Nice pants Hyrum and Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday to Hyrum!
Post a Comment