I've ruined my children. Anytime they think they are cute, or doing something cute, or saying something cute, they beg for me to A) get out the camera and document the cuteness and/or B) write about the cuteness on my blog.
And, since I keep this blog to stay in contact with my friends and family scattered Near & Far, that is precisely what I do.
Today's offering is Eliza and Yvette in matching pajamas, with a cameo appearance by George.
I hesitated to visit today thinking for sure you hadn't had the time to post since my last binge. What a suprise. Yvy is so adorable. I remember you making us kids into posers with your savvy camera skills. I have lots of photographic evidence.
4 comments:
Yvy is becoming quite the diva!! LOL! I love it though...she is darling!:)
I hesitated to visit today thinking for sure you hadn't had the time to post since my last binge. What a suprise. Yvy is so adorable. I remember you making us kids into posers with your savvy camera skills. I have lots of photographic evidence.
wow, George has the biggest widow's peak I think I have ever seen.
ya gotta admit, those are some pretty cute posers!
Post a Comment