this is who I am - these are the phogles I live with - this is how it is
Wow!! Congratulations to you guys -- we're happy for you!
WOW! That does seem a bit overwhelming. Congratulations by the way. I hope you get that salad you are craving. Call Mark, maybe he'll bring one home!
congrats! and good girl on the salad craving...the mere idea of anything green made me want to puke until about a month ago!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe you're going to have 6 kids! I struggle with my 3! You are one brave mama!!! Good luck with those cravings!
yahoooooo! what wonderful news! if anyone was meant to mother many, it was you, my dear. when's the big day projected to be?
Congratulations Amber!! I'm overwhelmed at the prospect having 2...good for you for going for 6!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're excited to see your family grow!
Wow Amber, Long time no talk! congrats. I got to your sit though Natalie's. Its fun to see whats going on with you but a little weird that time doesn't stand still when I'm not in that place. Your kids are getting so big!~Megan Hanks
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations to you guys -- we're happy for you!
WOW! That does seem a bit overwhelming. Congratulations by the way. I hope you get that salad you are craving. Call Mark, maybe he'll bring one home!
congrats! and good girl on the salad craving...the mere idea of anything green made me want to puke until about a month ago!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe you're going to have 6 kids! I struggle with my 3! You are one brave mama!!! Good luck with those cravings!
yahoooooo! what wonderful news! if anyone was meant to mother many, it was you, my dear. when's the big day projected to be?
Congratulations Amber!! I'm overwhelmed at the prospect having 2...good for you for going for 6!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're excited to see your family grow!
Wow Amber,
Long time no talk! congrats. I got to your sit though Natalie's. Its fun to see whats going on with you but a little weird that time doesn't stand still when I'm not in that place. Your kids are getting so big!
~Megan Hanks
Post a Comment