Just as we were getting ready to leave our hotel room, Lucy paniced and demanded the opportunity to change her clothing. I relented, and what did she waltz out in but her Sunday best. !!! With no time left to make her change, we had to let her go as she was. This is classic Lucy. All dresses, all of the time. Of course, she wears shorts underneath, because House Rules say you can't play on the swings or the slide or the trampoline in a skirt or dress, unless you have shorts underneath. So, she wants to dress like a lady, but she refuses to act like a lady. So while all the other children were running wild and the big kids/adults were playing basketball and board games (or, in my case, sitting around, watching everyone run wild and play basketball...and talking), Lucy Lu was mostly content to twirl and sing to herself
NOTE: I do not have a lot of pictures, here, folks. I'm waiting for Sarah Beth and Chris Mason and Chris Cottam to hand out copies of all the great shots they have. No pressure. Any time now.
1 comment:
Love the 'no pressure', 'any time now' thing. You make me smile! Now I"m missing all you guys all over again. I love reunion time.
Post a Comment