great pictures boo. I am assuming that you will post the rest of the photos later? of some of the kids individually? not like you have hoards of time to be posting pictures. Also I would like to be able to print 2 8x10's of this photo can that be done how it is presented now?
cute pictures of your siblings and fam. Susannah's kids are so big!!! We will miss you on saturday, so take some good pictures of everything;) thanks!!!!
3 comments:
LIZ! Love yo hair! You all Pipkins and Manleys look loverly! Sure miss you guys.
great pictures boo. I am assuming that you will post the rest of the photos later? of some of the kids individually? not like you have hoards of time to be posting pictures. Also I would like to be able to print 2 8x10's of this photo can that be done how it is presented now?
cute pictures of your siblings and fam. Susannah's kids are so big!!! We will miss you on saturday, so take some good pictures of everything;) thanks!!!!
Post a Comment