For Family Home Evening last night, I convinced my family to do family pictures. You know, for posterity and Christmas cards and the like. It's my Christmas present to myself. I asked my very artistic neighbor to come over and help out, and she was more than willing to do it. But I have to say, the subject matter was not so willing. Here is a sampling of what I had to work with:
Eliza with her "tiger hands".
And, yeah...Hyrum...
Junior Bird Girl Lucy
All these poser little girls!
What would you do with boys like these? Me, I take pictures for documentation...
And for some bizarre reason, Gabba really wanted me to take a picture of her, dead and bleeding, on the hearth. She even grabbed a red shirt out of Hyrum's drawer to complete the effect. Where does she come up with this stuff? Do I even want to know?
5 comments:
haha, love it! especially mark's vest! that's super cute. don't tell him i said "cute", though. tell him i said "manly".
wow!
Just laughing here -- you have some great material for future blackmail, I think.
These are just too fun!!
You said there would be updates around here... I got my layout from cutestblogontheblock.com
Post a Comment