You know, Gabba's hair is growing back out, and Lucy revels in having the longest hair in our family, and Eliza is beginning to have more patience with hair styling. And Yvy, well, she downright demands I do her hair, using all twenty-six bows, headbands and ponytails she has picked out.
I have inherited a lot of lovely barrettes and picks and clips from my mom [when I became the only remaining daughter with long hair], and I have purchased innumerable ones over the years. But with four little girls, they just don't last long, unless I hide them. Now, the lady at "Story of a Princess" has the greatest hair bows and clips and assorted lovelies. And she links them all on her blog. And she hosts these tantalizing giveaways all the time.
Here is one linked over to Lemon Drop Boutique,
which is just paradise of little girl hairstyle confections, and at a reasonable prices, too! (And the shipping is even cheaper if you purchase from her Etsy shop.) I can no longer resist. Check out her giveaway yourself!
And now I'm going back and entereing the giveaway for the dress!

2 comments:
I love that blog! I'm always checking out her new hairstyles. I know I don't have any girls (yet) but I am always messing around with my sister in laws hair. They are pretty patient with me.
We LOVE Bows, thanks for the link! I've added it to my favorites. Prices are great!
Post a Comment