Here we are, the Mark & Amber Galbraith family with the newly minted Nathanael & Alisha Galbraith family.
Look! Those are all FIVE of my daughters! Aren't they just too adorable? Gabba begged to be allowed to have a non-little-girl dress, which was hard for me to choke down. I really do like the matchy-cheesy-identical thing. I guess I need to get over it, because my children have opinions of their own about what to wear and how they look.
It all turned out lovely, so I'm OK. And the flowers in their hair. Yes, they are huge. We specialize in the ridiculous.
Our cousins from Wisconsin drove down for the wedding, but then had to turn around and go back home. They weren't able to stay for the reception. We miss them. Can you tell how much these kids love each other?
Here is Gabba with her Aunt Sarah. Gabba totally idolizes Sarah. I mean, she loves all of her aunts, but Sarah is the last one that's single and emotionally available. In fact, she told me she was kind of sad that Nathanael was getting married "because now he won't be fun anymore, and he'll be too busy to play with me." Tough break, kid.
This is Eliza's photo of the temple. At the gift shop, she bought a replica star window sun-catcher, and it is now lovingly displayed in her bedroom window.
Here is my wonderful mother-in-law and her oldest daughter, who is also one of my best long-time friends. I miss hanging out with these ladies.
George. Of course. Who else would climb the fences and gates at the temple? Smile for the camera, buddy.
Hyrum, please get George off the gate before he breaks something. Thank you. I love these boys! I didn't get their vests done in time, but no one cares. I think Hyrum is secretly glad. Little does he know that he is not in the clear: these clothes are the Easter gear for the year. He he he.
A lovely and pensive Gabba. Maybe she's enjoying the view of the Mississippi River, maybe she's thinking about when it's her turn to be a bride...maybe she's thinking about how her aunts and uncles have all treacherously abandoned her for holy matrimony...
3 comments:
Love it all. Is that Rachel I spy? I love the dresses, you are so super talented and the flowers - the perfect size!
Uhm... it looks like Yvy is pooping in the flower bed. Glad you could pull it all off in time!
thanks so much for posting all those! i loved seeing it. crazy that he's all grown up and married!
Post a Comment