Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

From "Boo! Hiss!" to "Hooray!"

I take a lot of pictures. Some are candid. Some are staged. Most are a great idea. Not all of them turn out. Some of them, when they are blurry or cropped wrong or whatever, make me want to cry. It was so perfect! And now it's ruined!

Exhibit A

Boo. Hiss.

So, I treated myself to a year's subscription to Picnik. A splurge? Yes. But only a small one. I do not need a subscription to Picnik for any length of time to feed my family, clothe them, shelter them, or give them the life skills they will need to survive and thrive in Life. That is why it is a splurge. But only a small one. And I will use it. I will use it for things like this:

Exhibit B
Hooray!

No comments: