Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Monday, September 15, 2008

Just Curious

So, I logged into my blog this morning to see what that "count down to baby" ticker would say, since yesterday was my due date. You know, the one that has been sitting at top of my blog for the past few months? Look for yourself. It says, "your baby is one day old". I had a very nice birthday yesterday, and a really good weekend. But I did not have a baby. So, I would like you to edit that mentally and read it this way: "your baby is one day overdue." Hmmm. I'm pretty sure I told everyone I always go late.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Happy birthday to you!! And I'm smiling at that blog thing -- it would be NICE if your baby was one day old, I'm sure! Keep us posted!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

It seems that you have a pretty good attitude about it! As my due date nears and passes, I get super grouchy!

scrapwordsmom said...

Come on Squid. We are all ready to meet you!!
BTW, read your comment on Kelli's blog. I'm in book three of Twilight and LOVE it!! That Edward *sigh*

Les:)