Way to Go Amber O!! He's cute and big! The same size as Jeff. Ouch those nine pounders are fun huh? I had a couple too. I vote to hear all the gory details. Because all us girls are in this together.I was hoping you would get a birth that you wanted is the hospital better to you this time? are you getting any rest? and TLC? I am one of your cheerleaders! Go fight, win!!!
Congratulations to the Phogles family on your new arrival! Job well done, Amber! Oh and our vote is for the "gory details in living color" overview! Best Wishes to all of you...
How wonderful! He's finally here. He looks amazingly like his brother and sisters, you guys produce little peas from the same pod. So pleased the waiting is over. Is he doing well? Eating and sleeping I mean, I hope so. I still have too long to go myself, Christmas Day is my due date, I'm very envious. Love you, Emily
12 comments:
He is absolutely adorable. I cannot wait to hold him!!
Cute, cute baby - as usual! Congrats! I hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations!! Love the cheeks!
Birth stories are women's war stories, they're meant to be swapped!
Congratulations to you and the family!! He is adorable! May he bless your home with joy and love!
sure, let's hear it! congrats, by the way!
I like all the details -- share, share, share. And he's beautiful!
Way to Go Amber O!! He's cute and big! The same size as Jeff. Ouch those nine pounders are fun huh? I had a couple too. I vote to hear all the gory details. Because all us girls are in this together.I was hoping you would get a birth that you wanted is the hospital better to you this time? are you getting any rest? and TLC? I am one of your cheerleaders! Go fight, win!!!
Gory details!!!!
Congrats on King George. Our whole family is smitten!!:)
Yay! Great news! Love the name and love that darling yawning picture! Add another gold star to your crown...you deserve it!
Congratulations to the Phogles family on your new arrival! Job well done, Amber! Oh and our vote is for the "gory details in living color" overview! Best Wishes to all of you...
Amber he is beautiful! Hope you are feeling good and getting a little rest.
How wonderful! He's finally here. He looks amazingly like his brother and sisters, you guys produce little peas from the same pod. So pleased the waiting is over. Is he doing well? Eating and sleeping I mean, I hope so. I still have too long to go myself, Christmas Day is my due date, I'm very envious. Love you, Emily
Post a Comment