Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Didja Hear?

I am SO excited! As if there was anything that could make General Conference more amazing than it already was. But there is! President Thomas S. Monson announced five [count them, FIVE!] new temples today, and one of them is in "the greater Kansas City area"! Whoo-HOO! So, I'm sure lots of people are busy speculating just where in the KC area it will actually be, but I'm just thrilled out of my little gourd. Here it comes, folks, a temple within "date night" distance. Bring it on.

(little side note: I'm thinking of ways I can have my children earn a little extra money around the house, so they can contribute to the temple building fund, and maybe feel a part of the whole thing. Any ideas?)

1 comment:

Jan said...

And Calgary too? How amazing is this! I love it!