There is a Relief Society Enrichment group in our little branch, the Miscellaneous Group. Basically, it's whatever neat new thing Sister Holman wants to do that month. Once, it was Geo-Caching. For August, it was having fun with digital photographs, taught by her daughter, Heather. I was all signed up to go to that one, but at the last minute the planets lined up and I was unable to attend. Sister Holman sent me the info, nonetheless, and I am forever indebted to Heather for the previously unknown and blissfully free awesomeness that is
Picnik.
Here is a picture I took this afternoon, of some fairies that I found flittering around our yard. And then I let them log in to Picnik, and add some imaginary friends. They would still be at it (and I would not be blogging) except something more interesting came up, and their attention spans just couldn't hold up any longer. But what do you think?
2 comments:
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!
You rock, Amber!
Job well done, u passed the class!
Post a Comment