So, I'm trying to psyche myself into getting out the winter clothes and doing the whole season-change-try-on-clothes-and-sort thing. Definately need to get out a sweater or two for each of the kids. Which put me in mind for:
a hand-crochet acorn hat for my little George's bare noggin

and/or this fairy rose cap for any (all?) of my girls:

Selissa, the amazing mamma who makes these, is so talented. When Gabba was 2, and I was expecting Lucy, Siss made the sweetest doll for Gabba to love and mother, and not feel left out when my baby arrived.
She has an entire line of lovely items she crochets. If you need something warm and whimsical for cooler fall weather (Christmas presents?), go wander around her site, Forever and a Day.
2 comments:
Amber you are so funny! If you want those hats just let me know and I will make them. Thanks for the plug.
you are speaking my language, woman! i LOVE these!
Post a Comment