In November, in possibly the last lovely bit of weather for the year 2009, I loaded up my phoglets and went to the University campus for a photo shoot.
You see, Christmas was coming, and there are several people we love that want/need/mentioned updated pictures of my family. I think that pictures I took of the children I gave birth to certainly meet the criteria of our Homemade Christmas, don't you?
Amazingly, I got some good stuff. I mean, not everyone was dressed how I wanted them dressed, and not all the girls had their hair properly done. But everyone smiled. And everyone (except George) cooperated wonderfully. And the photographs turned out pretty much to my satisfaction.
It was very hard for me to keep these under my hat, though. I loveLOVELOVE to share good pics of my cute kids. But these were gifts. Christmas presents. Secrecy was part of the package. So I had to keep 'em to myself.
But Christmas is over, and Uncle Nathanael, Nana, Grandma Cindy, Great-Grandma Galbraith, and Daddy have all received their photo updates. So I am now at liberty to share. I'm only putting up a few here. The rest are over on my photography blog. Tell me what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment