Except I do. We all do. The George jokes haven't stopped since our own personal George showed up. He has all kinds of nicknames. He answers to all of them. The latest is George-zilla, because he is a weapon of destruction (complete side note, but not entirely off topic: go here, see the photo, read the blurb underneath, laugh along with me.).
But mostly? We call him Georgie Porgie. I am so sorry, Sister Dear. I just happened. I fought it half-heartedly, but I was the only one who put up a fight. My husband, my children, our friends, and large sections of our extended family caved with no resistance.
Worse still, it has morphed to just Porgie. And also Porge. I secretly fear it is only a matter of time before he becomes Porky the Pig.
1 comment:
I, Shiloh Stradlye, swear to never call your child Porky.
Post a Comment