Me: "Hurry up! We're going to be late!" (again)
Yvette: "But I can't find my Sunday blinder!"
Recently, during lunch-
Me: "Does everyone have enough? Anyone want seconds?"
Yvette: "Me! Me! I want more brast-werst!"
Tuesday evening, when we usually feed the elders dinner-
Me: "Yvette, go sit in your spot, it's time to eat."
Yvette: "Noooooo! I don't waaaaan't to sit by the butlers!"
Bouncing a big playground ball in the living room-
Yvette: "Watch this! I jumped it, and it went up to my nose and my forehead!"
This afternoon-
Me: "Yvy, put your sock back on."
Yvette: "George took it off. He was playing socker. Sock-Sockie-Socker."
2 comments:
So, so CUTE!!:)
Hallelujah!!!! Andrew and I both read this last night. Our favorite is the butler one. What a cutie. Jaqui Stradley is 3ish and totally petrified of any guy between 15-25 that she isn't related to. That includes the missionaries. She screams and won't go near them.
Post a Comment