Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Going Private

This blog will be going private very soon. I have agonized over this decision, but here we are. I want to continue to have you along for the ride, so please contact me if you want to come, and you will be added to the List of Coolness that is my Life with Phogles.

13 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

add me to your list!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

why?!?! It is so hard for me to remember to check my friends 'private blogs!
I hope everything is ok.

Carolina said...

Beard.Carolina@gmail.com

add me!!!!

Jan said...

I'm in! Add me as well, if you would.

Shiloh said...

Of course you know to add your biggest fan.

S. E. Moyer said...

very smart choice. just make sure your coolest cousin still has access ;)

Anonymous said...

Add us to the list too!! samkarenmiller@gmail.com!

Suze said...

please add me! Also..I went private with mine so let me know your email addy and I'll put you on the list!
ssgreer826@yahoo.com

Wilson Family said...

don't forget us:)

100 Percent Cottam said...

hey woman! i would of course love to be on the list. but i will say that until google reader allows me to read my private blogs that way, i will definitely be around less. not because i love you less, but because i just cannot seem to remember to check private blogs. how about a facebook reminder of "i just updated the blog" or something like that to jog the ol' brain? because i do LOVE to see what you guys are up to!

Amber Shoemaker said...

I would love to continue reading your blog! I love it!

Kelli said...

please add me

Aaron and Melissa said...

I want to be included!! melissaclint@hotmail.com