Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sew Sweet

Look what I got for Christmas!  My eleven-year-old Gabba made this apron and oven mitt set for me.  She has been taking sewing lessons for a few months, and she loves it.  And I love my Christmas present!  I really needed the oven mitts, and the adorable apron (you can't see the ruffle in this picture) is a bonus!  Gabba worked her tail off to get it done in time for Christmas, bless her little heart.  Now, I am on the hunt for coordinating fabric so I can make matching hot pads...

3 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

cute!

Carolina said...

I'm impressed! What an awesome christmas gift.

Kelli said...

Thanks for posting the picture! We got the fabric at Walmart...i will dig up the extra and give it to you. Or tell Gabba to make it our next project!!!