Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Monday, August 18, 2008

Bunch of Posers

Of course, at a wedding, everyone is in matching clothes, and their hair is done, and they're in a pose-able mood. So, I am constrained to pose them and take pictures. Lots of pictures.
 
Here are Dave and Susannah and their brood. Susannah sewed ALL of the dresses for herself and her girls ALL BY HERSELF. She's amazing. I'm a ninny. I begged for help. I even conned three different women into helping.
 
From left to right: Jefferson, Jacob, Millie, James, Karen holding Ruthie, and Jax. Aren't they cute? Can you just see all their personalities?
 
Susannah and her right-hand man, Karen. Karen is an amazing little lady! She is super smart, cute as a bug, great with kids, amazingly helpful, and only a little bit like an attitudinal teenager.
 
Here are Jon and Chelsea with their three sweet kids, on the front steps of the same temple they were sealed in six years ago. Here we have Susi (mother of the bride), Shiloh (the bride), and Sandra (freshly minted mother-in-law). Little tidbit of knowledge: Sandra MADE Shiloh's wedding dress.
This is McKay, her new baby boy RJ, Shiloh & Andrew, and McKay's husband Helio with his awesome tie.
The Sisters! Left to right: McKay, me, Shiloh, Susannah, Chelsea and Liz. The only ones who were missing are Georgie and Verity. We missed having them there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan said...

The yellow is so happy - sunshine-y and bright. I love it.