Yesterday, my little sister, Shiloh, was married to her best friend, Andrew, for time and all eternity. I wasn't the photographer, but I did get a lot of good candids.
This is my favorite picture I got of them. This is at the reception in my mom's backyard, in the gazebo my husband re-built just for the occasion. Don't they look like they just fit together?
This is the two of them hanging out on the steps of the Nauvoo temple, waiting for the photographers to arrange people around them.
Such a sweet couple! I'm so glad they found each other.
They're also really goofy. They wanted me to do this "American Gothic" pose, just for kicks. We were trying to remember if Mom had a pitch fork in the tool shed, but the bouquet had to do.

1 comment:
Beautiful. I love the looks you see on their faces after a temple wedding -- it's absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment