Alright. I know I'm posting a LOT of pictures from Shiloh's wedding. But it was a big deal. Shiloh and I have been very close for a long time, even though we're ten years apart. She has babysat my kids, and sometimes she's been one of the kids. Plus, she's the last of my mother's seven daughters to be married. (All that, and I got some really good pictures...)

All I had to do to get ready for the wedding was A) loan out my husband until the gazebo was done and B) sew five dresses. It should have been easy. But I'm a flake at the best of times. Being eight months pregnant on the day of the wedding was NOT an asset.

So I owe a massive amount of gratitude and some serious credit to three amazing women: the incomparable Kelli Holman, who did all of Gabriella's and Lucy's dresses; the devoted and generous Zanna Cluff, who did the zippers and sleeves, and figured out the heinous Burda pattern for my dress...and who stayed at my house until the wee small hours of the morning two days in a row; and my wonderful, accommodating mother-in-law, Cindy Galbraith, who spent a whole afternoon hemming ruffles for Eliza's and Yvette's dresses, with hardly any advanced notice.
Gabriella being demure
Lucy being, well, herself
Eliza who is sweet when she wants to be

Yvette, who is VERY two, but oh-so-cute!
Mark and Yvette: one of the best candids I got all weekend!...and my personal favorite
No comments:
Post a Comment