Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Monday, October 15, 2007

I got "tagged" for this one by Tiburon (I think that's how she spells it), a blogging friend of a blogging friend.

About My Husband

What is his name? Mark
How long have you been married? 11 years, 2 months
How long did you date? Well, we "hung out" for four months before we got engaged...does that count?
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? Uhm, he eats bigger helpings, I eat more often
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? He does, but he's nice about it.
Who is smarter? Depends. On most things, he's the brains, but occasionally I suprise us both.
Whose temper is worse? His, but he forgives and moves on faster.
Who does the laundry? We both do. I try to stay ahead of it, but he always helps when I need it.
Who does the dishes? Mostly him.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him. And if we ever switch, he can't sleep...go figure
Who pays the bills? Me, usually, but we talk about it together
Who mows the lawn? He does, but now he is training our son in the art of yard care
Who cooks dinner? half and half...he's a better cook than I am, too.
Who drives when you are together? He does, unless I'm picking him up or dropping him off.
Who is more stubborn? Both of us. I'm just passive-aggressive about it.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hard to say. I think we usually get there at about the same time.
Whose parents do you see the most? It used to be his, but now we see the same of both.
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? I am, usually, but he's the one who cries in the movies
Who has more friends? Me
Who has more siblings? Him, he has 10, I have 9
Who wears the pants in the family? both of us, we're pretty united.

Now you are all tagged.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Ah, Mark. What a cutie -- and has been ever since I met him (which was long ago -- December of 1974 - amazing!.)

100 Percent Cottam said...

mark is a good one, that's for sure. of course, you're not so bad yourself.