Not enough time! Not enough time! I have bunches to do, children to nurture, places to be, and dishes to wash. Mark & Hyrum are leaving on their Elk Hunt three days earlier than planned, and so there are lists to be made and double-checked, packing to be done, and laundry to be sorted so they both have enough socks and undies to last two weeks. I promised Mark I'd make him some no-nut granola bars and trail mix before they left, so I'd better get on the ball with that, huh?
I wanted to tell you all about our family reunion/camp-out from last weekend, but it's going to have to wait. But I'll just post the video clip from when we went ice-blocking. You'll see Mark giving kids rides down the hill, plus other members of the family getting in on the fun. Have fun watching it. I'm going to go make granola for my sweetie. Here t'is:
4 comments:
I didn't know people still did that! That is so cool! Did you ride down on the ice?
I hope you get everything together for your family. Good luck
Can't wait for the family reunion details -- fill us in when you can.
the galbraiths are some seriously fun people, that's for sure! looks like a blast. i would have liked to get in on the fun! :)
I completely understand, "not enough time!" - it's the story of my life. Will I ever get-more/have enough time? Anyway, I think you do an excellent job keeping up with the blog! ANd, I absolutely love the video clips! :)
Post a Comment