TAG!
...you're it, now...
Here's what you have to do. Find your senior high school picture (or a picture taken of you while you were a senior in high school, or about that age, or whatever) and post it on your blog. Do it! Do it! Here's mine. :)
(I didn't actually have a Senior picture, long story, but here's a decent shot of me from that year, showing off my attitude nicely.)
5 comments:
So funny, it's just as I remember you! Love you girly!
Emily
aren't you cute?! i saw a little girl at sea world yesterday who was totally amber at age 11. it's so fun to look back.
Love the pic - and love the new look of the blog! Good job!
Ditto to the previous comment! That is exactly how I remember you!
I will post one! I just have to find one! I looked for one last night... I may have to get one from my mom! I will though... I promise!
Post a Comment