It's over and done, and it went MUCH better than I could have hoped for! I'm speaking, of course, of the Primary Sacrament Program, the one which I had the privilege of writing, getting approved, assigning out, practicing, etc. *huge sigh of relief* It went really well. At the very end, right before the closing prayer, the Ward Chorister came up, led the Primary children in singing the first verse of "I Know That My Redeemer Lives", and then turned and lead the congregation on the rest of the hymn. It was awesome. The pianist and the organist were playing a duet, the Primary was singing from the choir seats and the congregation was singing back....it was so powerful. Everyone felt the Spirit. Best part? We had several investigators there to feel the amazing power of these children. So cool. ... But, yeah, I'm really glad it's over.
Eliza Funny for the day: while we were getting ready for bed, she was singing, "Yankle Doodie went to town, riding on his pony; stuck a feather in his head and called it wackaroni!" hee hee hee!
2 comments:
Yay for the CSMP being done -- ours is mid-November so what we have coming are the big practices. I'm glad it's under my 1st counselor, not me! Yay for you guys!
good work, girlie! those are a pain to pull off, but i'm sure you did it fantastically...
Post a Comment