This morning, I was multi-tasking: talking on the phone to a girlfriend while I cleaned the back porch. Just as I was finishing up, my Relief Society president pulled up to drop off a few things for me. I invited her into the house and we chatted for a minute in my kitchen. As we were talking I happened to glance into the dining room. Oh, how I wish my camera wasn't in the Henry Mountains! I saw my Eliza, shod in tap shoes, happily tapping away on top of the dining table, singing along to the Bella Dancella Tap movie. She was totally oblivious to the rest of the world. I stifled my laughter - I was afraid if I startled her, she'd side right off the table - and pointed it out to my friend. She was just as amused and charmed as I was. I waited until after she left, however, to tell 'Liza about the hazards of tap-dancing on dining room tables. As much as I hated being a kill-joy, I didn't want to make a trip to the ER for stitches, either.
It does seem that Eliza has more funny stories than the rest of my kids. Maybe it's just her age, maybe it's her personality. I don't know, but I had to share, before I forgot about it, in all the hustle and bustle.
1 comment:
what a funny girl! i've heard about those videos - good stuff? maya might like those.
Post a Comment