So, if you have daughters (or nieces, or granddaughters, or friends with daughters, or neighbor girls, or sisters) with long hair, go here, read-read-read. There are links for places to buy amazing hair fobbies, instructions, photos, and even how-to videos. It's all about dolling up long hair. I am loving it!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Hair for My Heart
I am in heaven. I found [through Tip Junkie] this blog, The story of a Princess and Her Hair, which is a wonderful woman and her very cooperative daughter. I can't quit going back to look and ooh and aah and ohhh.
When my six sisters and I were little, my mother kept our hair long. We owned baskets full of fluffy hair bows and ribbons and barrettes. Doing hair on Sunday morning was a major undertaking. I remember when my oldest sister took over and did some amazing art on our heads. I also know that, out of those sisters, I'm the only one with long hair. In fact, when the last girl cut her hair short, my mom handed me all the surviving hair accessories. Now I have four girls of my own. And I love doing their hair!
But only Yvy and Lucy love it back. And only Lucy has hair long enough for a truly fabulous 'do, and she's the only one who will leave it in, too.
So, if you have daughters (or nieces, or granddaughters, or friends with daughters, or neighbor girls, or sisters) with long hair, go here, read-read-read. There are links for places to buy amazing hair fobbies, instructions, photos, and even how-to videos. It's all about dolling up long hair. I am loving it!
So, if you have daughters (or nieces, or granddaughters, or friends with daughters, or neighbor girls, or sisters) with long hair, go here, read-read-read. There are links for places to buy amazing hair fobbies, instructions, photos, and even how-to videos. It's all about dolling up long hair. I am loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness....that is indeed art. I am looking forward to seeing that at church, in person!
Thanks for posting this! I'm flattered...
Post a Comment