Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Le Sigh"

...to quote Pepe Le Pew

The House of Phogles is on a budget. I should not ( I repeat, should NOT) be browsing any of my favorite shopping sites. No matter how good the sale. No matter how steep the discounts. But oh! Coldwater Creek! How could you? 80% off? So many beautiful things! And I really do need a few new skirts for Seminary. And this top?

It was $70, but now it's only $13. And I really like it. But my budget is safe, because it only comes at the clearance price in this color, and I really don't look good in it. I know, because I've tried in the past. But there are these crop pants...
And over at Lands' End, there is this great fair isle sweater vest in Hyrum's size, for only $10!
...and this great playdress - with pockets! - that is only $13. These things never die. Yvette is wearing the ones I purchased for Gabba. It's SO worth it.

And Old Navy and JCPenney have some really, really REALLY good deals on right now!
And I shouldn't even be looking. Bad Amber. BAD!
(I don't normally blog about clothes, or shopping. But I think that if, today I don't, I will either burst, or buy. And both of those options would be messy.)

3 comments:

Neesha said...

It’s tempting, but think of all of the shipping and tax prices that they’ll add on to the clearance price. It won’t be as cheap as you think when you get to the check-out. Heh, did that help? Stay strong, Amber! *smiles*

Jan said...

Burst or buy? Go for buy! We want to see you in one piece next time there's a family event!

Cute, cute stuff. I like it too.

Shiloh said...

I love that you are willing to admit that you read my posts several times... I read yours several times too. I also read mine several times. Man I am stuck on myself, and you.