So, I guess I'm going to go change another diaper. My list o' things about which I must blog - along with my adoring audience - will just have to wait a little longer
Friday, January 2, 2009
A Mother's Work...
Well, I changed the baby and nursed him so that I could sit down to do some blogging. I am rather behind, because I have been too busy living my life to blog about it. So here I am, with George on my lap on the Boppy, all ready to post happily away, when - just now! - he merrily loads his shorts. Audibly. A lot.

So, I guess I'm going to go change another diaper. My list o' things about which I must blog - along with my adoring audience - will just have to wait a little longer
So, I guess I'm going to go change another diaper. My list o' things about which I must blog - along with my adoring audience - will just have to wait a little longer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment