Tuesday, September 18, 2007
It is raining, a good, soaking, hard Missouri rain. I love rain, and I love listening to it fall. I love thunderstorms, and I love the way the world feels after the rain has moved on. I love the smell of the clean air, and the crisp look of land scrubbed clean. In Primary, we sing a song about baptism that starts: "I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain, and ponder on the beauty of the earth made clean again. I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain." Every day is a new day, an opportunity to try again and to do better. What a wonderful blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love rain too as long as I don't have to go anywhere. Being home, snuggled safely in makes it wonderful (for me, anyhow) to just sit and watch the rain.
i love a good downpour, too! i'll bet you get some stellar storms out your way - our texas storms are pretty impressive, too.
Post a Comment