Today is my birthday, so I thought I'd post some pictures of when I was cute and adorable. I am officially 30-something today. We're going to get family pictures taken this afternoon. If they turn out, I'll post a few.
Since I'm in Primary now, the song running through my head is: "one year older and wiser too! Happy birthday to you!" Now you can have it stuck in your head as well. You're welcome.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Amber!! Hope your day is wonderful. I'm in Primary too and my though is more like "If I had one wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to YOU from ME!" ha!
Happy Birthday Amber! Are you still planning on a BIG party?? Let me know. I hope you have a great day..
hmmm, and maybe a camera!!:)
happy happy birthday to one of my absolute favorite girls!!! hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment