(ps: I did in fact get a camera for my b'day. It's a point-and-shoot, but it's a nice one. It will do just fine while I save up for the big one...thought you'd like to know.)
Lucy leaning on my knee
Yvy laughing...she was cold, poor thing! We didn't get many good shots of her.
This is Mark's favorite one of Hyrum
Eliza, the monkey...She loves to climb trees, so of course we
had to take a picture of her doing just that!
Gabba posed this one. I didn't get a lot of good ones of her,
either...I'm gonna have to redo some of these, I think.
Mark & Hyrum in a rare, stationary pose
I like this one, because this is just Hyrum's personality








3 comments:
It looks like you have been having fun with the camera a lot lately, well I loved the pic's and I hope that you are able to keep it up always.
More great pics -- beautiful!
man, these are so cute. and i'm SO happy you got your camera!
Post a Comment