Family portraits
Today, for my birthday, we took family pictures on the campus at Mark's work. The weather was perfect for it, if a little breezy. But we got some good pictures.
Hyrum picked this spot
Eliza Rose knows how to pose
Yvette holdin our hands by the pond
Gabriella by the stream
Mark wanted a shot of just the two of us...you know how I feel about that, but it turned out.
Hryum in the flowers
The children by the bell
Mark and Hyrum being....Mark and Hyrum!
Lucy is SO beautiful, but shh! please don't tell her!
Me and Yvette by the stream
All of us by the pond (notice the rainbow!)
The family at the stream (Mark's idea)
Isn't she cute? Not real cooperative, but cute...








5 comments:
These pictures are beautiful. Your family is beautiful (of course!) and the pics turned out great. Love the rainbow one especially.
What a wonderful idea for your birthday! These photo's are really cute, I love seeing all your beautiful children. Oh, by the way, happy thirty-something birthday to you, and many happy returns! I think there's something wonderful about another birthday, what a blessing. I'm quite proud that I've finally reached the 30's too! Have a wonderful weekend. Love you!
Emily
Hi Amber tried to leave a comment earlier, probably didn't post it right, sorry, or maybe you'll get two? Who know's? I just wanted to leave you happy birthday wishes, and many happy returns of the day. It looked like a good one, beautiful pictures of your beautiful family, I love seeing them and hearing about their adventures.
Lots of love to you,
Emily
I love your family pictures, I almost can't wait to have our little baby so that we can do family pitures too. Your girl are very pretty, but don't worry I wont tell Lucy.
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! you guys are unbelieveably cute, for real. and you have quite a baby face for the mama of 5! :)
Post a Comment