I really wrote this post last Friday, when it was actually Mark's birthday. But, it being a birthday and all, I had other things to do, and never finished it. But I have to post it, even if it's not actually On The Day.
photo taken at his (one and only) surprise birthday party, in 2004
Today is Mark's birthday. I just thought I'd post a few pictures here of him, that kind of represent the sort of guy he is, and why I love him so much. Happy Birthday, honey.

hunting in the Henry Mountains last fall

at Gabriella's baptism in November of last year

Nathanael, Caleb & Mark...no comment...it must be a brother thing

introducing Lucy to brand-new Yvette at the hospital
Christmas Day 2003: Shiloh decorated his beard before he shaved it...of course we had to take pictures!

getting his bachelors degree. (I kind of miss the beard, but only as far as looks go...)

with baby Hyrum at RJ & Rachel's reception, 1999
Our engagement picture, taken July 1996...we look like such kids! (...of course, we were kids...)
3 comments:
Such fun pics - -love to see how young you guys looked. Happy birthday to a great guy!
those are some awesome pictures!! so why don't all of your posts appear on your page?? It is hard to read when I have to dig for them.. hey miss ya! hope Mark had a fun birthday.
Those are great pictures! You guys looked like teenagers in your engagement picture!
Post a Comment