Pages


raising my own personal mongolian horde

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WHAT is WRONG with my blog?!


I have no idea! I'm not a techie person. I don't read code or troubleshoot or any of that useful schtuff. But this started a couple of weeks ago. I didn't really think much of it at first, maybe that it was a temporary Blogger glitch, or just a quirk of my computer.

Here's what happens: Whenever I go to view my blog, there's no blog to view! All of the other page elements are there, on the right-hand side. And if I scroll down to the blog archive, and click on a specific blog, it will pull it up. But then I have to go through them one at a time. Not. Happy. About. It. I tried the Blogger Help thing. No response yet.

Does anybody know? Anybody? (Bueller?)

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'm with you. I'm no techie. I'm sorry!! Hopefully you will find out ASAP.

G-mom said...

hey lloks like you got it fixed though!! yay!! makes it easier to read. looks like the kids had fun on that slide thingie.