Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Resourceful Children
So, I went to wash my hands after Diaper Duty, only to discover that my toddler - Resourceful Child #5 - had crammed the sink drain full of packing peanuts (I TOLD Gabriella to throw them away!) Such a creative little girl. My children are WAY more creative than I am. I would have never thought to make a rule about not cramming packing materials down the drain. I fished out what I could reach. Then Hyrum - Resourceful Child #1 - got out a fondue fork and fished out the rest. Resourcefulness at its best & worst, in just five minutes. Another day in my life with phogles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's good to have resourceful kids -- that way one can fix what the other one messed up. Love it!
that is way funny!! I am glad I am not the only one who has these moments!! Miss ya !!
Post a Comment